All new Contractors, Suppliers, and Vendors are required to complete and return the forms and documentation listed below to be considered.This criteria is critical to achieve an approved vendor and thus eligible for payment for goods and/or services performed.
- Please follow this link to download the Vendor Application Kit
- Independent Contractor Information Form(see Vendor Application Kit above)
- Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification State of Arizona W-9
- Copy of your Trade Name Registration from the Secretary of State
- Liability Insurance Certificate from your Insurance Agent with a minimum of $1,000,000.00 in Liability Coverage
Arizona Statute recently changed so that “Workers Comp Exempt” status only applies to persons with an ownership interest in their corporation. This is the very short version of the changes. If you or your business is not incorporated, you cannot be exempt from workers comp. We at Spectra strongly recommend and believe that it is in the best interests of our clients to require that even statutorily exempt personnel should be protected by workers comp.
However, in that not all whom we serve follow this premise, you may submit information on your company and it will receive equal consideration with those that do not take this position.
We wish to thank you for your interest in our company. We hope that you will join us in serving our clients. We subscribe to a team approach. We understand that when we expect timely service that you are entitled to timely payment and we will strive to accomplish this objective. We are proud of our track record and success. However none of this would be possible without the professionalism and dedication of the many vendors, contractors and service providers who do their best and in doing so make us shine. We thank them and we welcome you!
Mail all Inquires to email@example.com